Royal Deeside and the Cairngorm National Park are situated in the beautiful North East of Scotland with good access from the rest of the UK and Europe/Rest of the World by air road and rail.
At Running The Highlands, we love running in this part of the world and we want you to get the most out of your time with us.
Whatever your requirements, we pride ourselves on our personal, professional approach and will do everything we can to put together a running break to suit - combining your running holiday with other activities if required.
If you have family with you who don't run, we can advise on things for them to do in the area while we guide you on your runs and assist with bookings/other arrangements.
- Beautiful countryside, flora and fauna
- Excellent activities including mountain-biking, hill walking and climbing, skiing and snowboarding in winter, canoeing, gliding, fishing, golf, quadbiking and gokarting, archery and pony trekking....plus more besides
- Beautiful Highland villages with excellent local shops
- Wonderful restaurants and places to eat and drink
- Superb historical and cultural sites including castles, stone circles and heritage trails
- Whisky distilleries and excellent local produce
Feel free to contact us to chat further about what's on offer here.