March Training Weekend
Friday 8th to Sunday 10th March 2019
Your Full Board Running Weekend package includes:
- 2 nights (8th and 9th March) plus an additional lunch
- 3 Guided Runs: Friday afternoon; Saturday morning; Sunday morning
Presentation from guest speaker Susie Chan, ultra runner and motivational speaker. Susie has taken part in some of the world's toughest ultra marathons and the World Marathon Majors. Moreinfo at: https://www.susie-chan.com/
Sessions on "Stretching and Core Stability for Runners"
Talk and Q&A session with Fraser Clyne, one of Scotland's best ever endurance athletes.
- Running technique session with Willy Russell, International Level Coach
- Other sessions TBA!!
- Balmoral Estate Apartment
The apartment sleeps two people (double or twin). It has its own living room, kitchen (not that you'll need it!) and bathroom. An ideal choice if you can book it in time!
- Balmoral Estate (Single rooms only)
A unique opportunity to stay in the modern staff building adjacent to the castle. Each single room has a wash basin, TV/DVD and tea/coffee making equipment. Facilities are shared.
- Alexandra Hotel
A small family run hotel set in the heart of the picturesque village of Ballater, close to the River Dee. A warm welcome and excellent en-suite accommodation. Single, Double and Twin rooms available. If you select this option, we will arrange for transport to and from Balmoral (8 miles away) as part of your package.
Package Prices and Booking
- Staying at Balmoral Estate Apartment £340pp (based on 2 sharing)
- Staying at Balmoral Estate - single rooms £320pp
- Staying at the Alexandra Hotel - single £360pp, shared £345pp
In addition to the full accommodation and training package, you also have the option to book a sports massage session. We'll also be happy to work with you to set up a six month Personal Training Plan where we will keep in regular contact with you and will amend & review your plan as necessary.
- Half hour sports massage session £35.00
- Personal Training Plan £80
- Return transport between Aberdeen and Balmoral £35pp