Friday 2nd to Sunday 4th November 2018
Your Full Board Running Weekend package includes:
- 2 nights (2nd and 3rd November) plus an additional lunch.
- 3 Guided Runs: Friday afternoon; Saturday morning; Sunday morning.
- Presentations and discussions with our special guest speaker - Robbie Simpson. Robbie won the marathon bronze medal in the recent 2018 Commonwealth Games in the Gold Coast. He is also one of the top mountain runners in the world.
- Presentation by Mel Edwards, MBE, international level endurance coach and 2:18 marathon athlete.
- Discussions with Fraser Clyne, one of Scotland's greatest all time endurance runners.
- Sessions on "Stretching for Runners" and "Core Stability for Runners"
- Other sessions to be confirmed.
- Balmoral Estate Apartment
The apartment sleeps two people (double or twin). It has its own living room, kitchen (not that you'll need it!) and bathroom. An ideal choice if you can book it in time!
- Balmoral Estate (Single rooms only)
A unique opportunity to stay in the modern staff building adjacent to the castle. Each single room has a wash basin. Facilities are shared.
- Alexandra Hotel
A small family run hotel set in the heart of the picturesque village of Ballater, close to the River Dee. A warm welcome and excellent en-suite accommodation. Single, Double and Twin rooms available. If you select this option, we will arrange for transport to and from Balmoral (8 miles away) as part of your package.
Package Prices and Booking
- Staying at Balmoral Estate Apartment £340pp (based on 2 sharing)
- Staying at Balmoral Estate - single rooms £320pp
- Staying at the Alexandra Hotel - single £360pp, shared £345pp
In addition to the full accommodation and training package, you also have the option to book a sports massage session. We'll also be happy to work with you to set up a six month Personal Training Plan where we will keep in regular contact with you and will amend & review your plan as necessary.
- Half hour sports massage session £35.00
- Personal Training Plan £80